Friday, July 24, 2026

 026 - 2025 - "15x2 equals 30 and that is somethng to remember of history”

PUBLISHED July 2026 ISBN 979-8-90600-756-8 (Hardback Print Book Available) $50

2025 - Critical Essay of Philip Bonneau’s Musical Composition for 2014 Brave New Secrets (106 pages) (Hardback) $30
PUBLISHED July 23, 2025 ISBN
979-8-89898-781-7


2024 - The Other Companion to Ugly Simple Truths
PUBLISHED November 15, 2024 ISBN
979-8-89660-690-1 (KINDLE EBOOK AVAILABLE AND PAPERBACK) $19.99
either.

2024 - Lorem Ipsum: A Child of Someone (Third Edition) (Hardback) $101
PUBLISHED July 4, 2024 ISBN
979-8-89504-542-8

2024 - PUBLISHED - That Epic Moment… (Temporary ISBN: 979-8-89-412292-2) (Kindle Ebook Available)

Dec. 2023 - The Lone Mugshot (Copyright Protected) ISBN: 979-8-89292-599-0 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle Ebook Available and Paperback) $9.99
(The only book of mine published where for just $1 a sale goes to I in original offering, slightly inflated since by a couple dollars.)

Dec. 2023 - ‘No ‘Starving Artist’s’, (Copyright Protected) ISBN: 979-8-89238-020-1 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau ( Hardback) $101
(eventually I’ll change it to the correct one, I just love variant aspects of Lorem Ipsum in the meantime of making sure there is and is not a “moniker presents” present.)


2023 - Change of Sea Son (Copyright Protected) ISBN: 979-8-89238-020-1 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle Ebook Available) $12.99
2023 - Pieces of Bark (Copyright Protected) ISBN: 979-8-89238-021-8 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle Ebook Available) $12.99
2023 - Gray Areas Everywhere (Copyright Protected) ISBN: 979-8-89238-028-7 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle Ebook Available) $12.99
2023 - August:US (Copyright Protected) ISBN: 979-8-89217-699-6 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle Ebook Available) $12.99

2023 - Building Brave New Secrets (Expanded and Final Edition) ISBN: 979-8-89121-969-4 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau
(A definitive version from prior blog posts published and not towards handwritten completion) (Kindle Ebook Available and Hardback)
$12.99/$55

2023. - Companion Works to “Ugly Simple Truths”. ISBN: 979-8-89121-779-9 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle Ebook Available and Paperback) $9.99


2023 - PUBLISHED 2023: ‘Odysicinal Purposes’, Copyright Protected.
ISBN: Part 1 979-8-89121-987-8 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle E-Book Available)

ISBN: Part 2 979-8-89121-989-2 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Kindle E-Book Available)

Dec. 2022 - PUBLISHED 2023: Curated Jellyfish: A Paradise Stolen, Copyright Protected
ISBN: Part 1 979-8-89034-756-5 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Paperback Available) $50
ISBN: Part 2 979-8-89034-765-7 Publish/Author Philip Arthur Bonneau (Paperback Available) $50



Due to limitations of upload, Amazon prefers the serialization approach of wait and let things process in limits but 17 books in a different bracket….


Sequel to Ugly Simple Truths is hidden and embedded within the Narrative of the books, "Curated Jellyfish" and "S.O.S. - Sense of Space".


Life moved on and any of those narratives pulled from books not on the internet were stolen and attacked upon of a collection of other people's stories where I was learning empathy.


Best of luck knowing I was attacked on that in 2018/2019 of a series I did in 2013 and I wrote a sequel book on the further explore of shadow self and context in 2023.



Who knew 50 Shades of Gray was going to become a Blurred Lines here of Morietary?


“So much shade……”


"I am pretty sure between Cactar and Bread, someone of friendship will get me in touch with the other Emma of Watson.”

“Maybe through Guy because he might of seen Galaxy Quest and get the humor.”

“She does at least.”


———————————


“So where do we go from here?”

“I am sure this is exactly where you intended me to be.”


__________________


Apple Note.

Posted my 17 links on blogger just in case on the Ugly Simple Truth Blog. 


It isn’t that but at the same time, wanted to give that AI closure that I moved on severely. 

Wrote, "Sequel to Ugly Simple Truths is hidden and embedded within the Narrative of the books, "Curated Jellyfish" and "S.O.S. - Sense of Space".


Life moved on and any of those narratives pulled from books not on the internet were stolen and attacked upon of a collection of other people's stories where I was learning empathy.


Best of luck knowing I was attacked on that in 2018/2019 of a series I did in 2013 and I wrote a sequel book on the further explore of shadow self and context in 2023. “

No, I am not going back to them.

I still think kindly of.

Still somehow places me in Australia for no publishing reason whatsoever of conjecture.




No comments:

Post a Comment